Register to Receive Information on the School Supportive Health Services Program (Medicaid-in-Education)
You can receive notification by electronic mail of the latest memoranda and other updates to the Medicaid-in-Education (MedinEd) program by subscribing to our LISTSERV.
• To subscribe, please send an e-mail message to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.NYSED.GOV
• The body of the message must read: SUBSCRIBE MEDINED firstname lastname
• You will receive a welcome message when you subscribe. Please save this message for future reference, especially if this is the first time you are subscribing to an electronic mailing list.
• This is an announce-only list. You may not send messages to people on this LISTSERV.
• Your name and e-mail address will be used only to disseminate information about the Medicaid-in-Education program. It will not be shared with any other individuals or organizations.
• If at any time you want to stop receiving announcements, you may be removed from the list by sending the following command to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.NYSED.GOV - SIGNOFF MEDINED GLOBAL.
Many Spam Filters and Virus software may block messages from LISTSERVs. Once you have subscribed, please notify your technical support staff that these notices with attachments will be coming from MEDINED@LISTSERV.NYSED.GOV.