Register to Receive Information on Rate Setting Issues
You can receive SED rate setting issues notification by electronic mail of the latest memoranda and other technical assistance documents available on the RSU website. Due to fiscal restrictions, most publications will now only be available in electronic format from our website. All notifications are sent to all lists so to avoid duplication of email notices, you should only register under one constituency.
Please note: Many Spam Filters and Virus software may block messages from Listservs. Once you have subscribed, please notify your technical support staff that these notices with attachments will be coming from the mailbox of RATEWEB@mail.nysed.gov.
To receive this notification:
- select the constituency that applies to you. We will CC RSU-Other group when sending notices to one or all of the school groups so you don't have to sign up for each group.
- send an e-mail message to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.NYSED.GOV
- the first line of the body of the message must read: SUBSCRIBE followed by the List Name followed by your name ex: SUBSCRIBE RSU-BOCES John Smith
- a message will be returned to you to verify your subscription (You should reply ok to this message.
- a final confirmation message will be returned to you
Registration information will be used only to track the dissemination of our documents. It will not be shared with any other individuals or organizations. If at any time you want to stop receiving announcements sent to these Listservs, please see the directions listed at the end of this page.
|Board of Cooperative
Educational Services (BOCES)
|Special Act School Districts||RSU-SASD|
|Approved Private Schools
for Students with Disabilities
|Others (e.g, Organizations, Advocates, Municipalities)||RSU-Other|
You will receive a welcome message when you subscribe to one of the above lists. Please save this message for future reference, especially if this is the first time you are subscribing to an electronic mailing list. Since these lists are announce-only lists, most of the welcome message does not apply. The following applies to these lists:
- This list is an announce only list, you may not send messages to people on this LISTSERV list.
- You will receive a probe every three months to verify your e-mail address. A response is not necessary to this message. You may just delete it.
- All commands must be sent to the LISTSERV address, LISTSERV@LISTSERV.NYSED.GOV
- You may leave the list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF <list name>" command in a message to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.NYSED.GOV.
- More information on LISTSERV commands can be found in the LISTSERV reference card, which you can retrieve by sending an "INFO REFCARD" command in a message to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.NYSED.GOV