PRIVATE SCHOOL TEACHER CERTIFICATION
Providers who are seeking funding for 2015-16 to ensure the appropriate certification of teachers in schools that provide special services or programs to preschool and school-age students with disabilities should complete the 2015-16 final expenditure report and certification summary. The final expenditure report and certification summary are due to RSU by August 1, 2016.
- Go to the Prekindergarten through Grade 12 Education website (P-12) to read the Private School Teacher Certification Funds 2006-07 Memo from James P. DeLorenzo.
- Questions and Answers to survey data, funding and reporting
- 2015-16 Final Expenditure Report and Summary with Certification Statement.
- Standard Voucher form to be completed if your teacher certification grant award is under contract for the years 2011-12 through 2015-16.
Word Version (113KB)
Adobe Version (60KB)
- Please visit the NYSTCE web site for information on test fees and test requirements.
- The maximum tuition rates per credit hour to be reimbursed for the 2015-16 year are:
NYC - $425 (CUNY grad rate)
Rest of State - $453 (SUNY grad rate)