Excess Teacher Turnover Prevention Grants
Items to Remember When Completing Forms
Award Recipients Listing:
- If the 90% payment has not been received in time to meet the deadline set for submission of this form, wait until the 90% payment is received, then distribute the awards and submit this form.
- This form is used to report amounts disbursed to each teacher.
- The amounts reported are expected to be the amounts awarded. We understand that some providers may have expended amounts greater than that awarded; however, at this time, we are seeking information on the grant amounts received from just the current year’s Excess Teacher Turnover Grants and how these amounts were allocated.
- When the announcement email is sent, an Award Recipients Listing Excel spreadsheet is attached. Providers may use the current year’s Excel spreadsheet when submitting grant documentation. There are two worksheets (tabs): one each for "0426" and "0427".
- Use a separate form to report teachers receiving the "0426" grant and another to report those receiving the "0427" grant. Again, refer to the email’s subject line to determine if your school qualified for "0426" only, "0427" only, or both "0426" and "0427" grants.
- Use additional pages if necessary.
- School-age teachers may appear on both "0426" and "0427" forms but preschool teachers should only appear on “0427” paperwork.
- Teacher's name
- Acceptable Position Title Codes from page one of the award letter.
- For descriptions of these Position Title Codes, refer to Appendix R in the CFR Manual’s Appendices, Section 51. http://www.oms.nysed.gov/rsu/Manuals_Forms/Manuals/CFRManual/home.html
- Report the dollar amount each teacher received per category (Lump Sum, Increase in Base Salary, Fringe Benefits and Taxes, and Other).
- Total the columns.
- The total of these columns are reconciled to the Usage of Grant Funds form and the Final Expenditure Summary’s "Supplemental Compensation Disbursed to Teachers from the Grant" line.
218 – Teacher – Special Education
220 – Teacher – Physical Education
222 – Teacher – Other
263 – Teacher – Deaf/Blind
269 – Teacher – Art
270 – Teacher – Music
271 – Teacher – Technology
272 – Teacher – Foreign Language
273 – Teacher – Resource Room
274 – Teacher – Reading