NYS Education Financial System (SEDFIN)
Go to SEDFIN to see rate data
Go to Registrations to obtain a usercode and password
Firefox browser not running videos - Needs plugin
The Rate Setting Unit (RSU) GUI interface offers data screens used by end-users over the internet with graphics look and feel that internet users will find more familiar and user-friendly. These GUI screens "know" who you are and your history with using a particular screen. This allows for such accommodating features as drop-downs that contain the provider(s) you have rights to when using particular screens. This means you no longer have to remember 12 digit school codes. There are also drop downs for other items such as report year and program code. Access to the RSU GUI screens are provided via a Java Applet that is downloaded to your PC or Mac.
If you are a new user and would like to get access to use the RSU GUI screens, please register on-line within the registration Section of this website
- Includes: PC requirements, JAVA Plug In instructions, potential problems, optimal settings, etc.
Screens - reference page listing accessible screens for outside users
- Click here for printer friendly .pdf version (12KB)of screens
- In the Location
bar, type about:config and press EnterReturn.
- The about:config "This might void your warranty!" warning page may appear. Click I'll be careful, I promise! to continue to the about:config page.
- Search for plugins.load_appdir_plugins
- Double-click plugins.load_appdir_plugins to change its value to true.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select ExitAt the top of the Firefox window, click on the File menu and then select ExitOn the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Quit FirefoxAt the top of the Firefox window, click on the File menu and select Quit . When you restart Firefox the plugins will be enabled.