For training session dates, times and locations for your particular type of provider or school click on the appropriate link below.
- Service Providers Or Private Schools - Consolidated Fiscal Report
- BOCES - Consolidated Fiscal Report
- Public Schools - ST-3 Supplemental Schedules
School Board Training - The training will acquaint new
board members with the powers, functions and duties of boards of
education, as well as the powers and duties of other governing
and administrative authorities affecting public education.
Also view Appendix F of the Reimbursable Cost Manual.
General Rate Setting Tutorials & FAQS
- Questions and Answers on CFR, Methodology and other rate setting issues.
- Public School Powerpoint Overview (PPT 1,032 KB)
- Overview of Tuition Rate Setting Functions (PPS 391 KB) For Printing (60 KB)
- On-Line Registration Flowchart (258KB) Shows the process of registering for usercode and password for SEDFIN in order to view rate information and obtain rate letters.
- Related Services Efficiency Analysis (PPT 365 KB) Slide show explaining RS.
Counties included in each geographic region in NYS (Basic Educational Data System BEDS Code)