- There are two types of budget forms, the FS-10 and the FS-20. Previously, each of the Department's grant applications or Requests for Proposals specified the type of budget to submit. However, as of May 1, 2014 only the FS-10 budget form should be used.
- FS-10 in Excel (124 KB) - recommended; please enable macros
- FS-10 in Word (90 KB) | FS-10 in .pdf
- FS-20 in Excel (79 KB) - no longer in use
- FS-20 in Word (76 KB) | FS-20 in .pdf (50 KB) - no longer in use
- Budget Amendments
- Certain types of changes to a project or a budget require the grantee to request prior approval from the Department. Use the FS-10-A form to submit requests to the office responsible for the grant.
- FS-10-A in Excel (41 KB) - recommended; please enable macros
- FS-10-A in Word (47 KB) | FS-10-A in .pdf (183 KB)
- Requests for Funds
- Use an FS-25 to request funds from an approved grant. The amount of funds requested at any one time may only include actual expenditures to date plus, where allowed, anticipated expenditures for the next month.
- FS-25 in Excel (49 KB) - recommended; please enable macros
- FS-25 in Word (43 KB) | FS-25 in .pdf (147 KB)
- Final Expenditure Reports
There are two types of final expenditure reports, the FS-10-F Short Form and the
FS-10-F Long Form. Previously, the FS-10-F Short Form was used if the report was submitted within the report due date and the FS-10-F Long Form was used if the report was being submitted after the due date or if specifically directed to do so in the grant application/RFP or by Department staff. However, beginning with the 2014-15 projects, all final expenditure data must be reported on the FS-10F long form.
- FS-10-F Short Form in Excel (86 KB) - no longer in use
- FS-10-F Short Form in Word (74
KB) - no longer in use
FS-10-F Short Form in .pdf (39 KB) - no longer in use
- FS-10-F Long Form in Excel (128 KB) - recommended; please enable macros
- FS-10-F Long Form in Word (120 KB) | FS-10-F Long Form in .pdf (79 KB)
- Payee Information
- A Payee Information (or PI) form is required from grant/Request for Proposals applicants that have not previously received grant funding from the Department. The form is submitted with the grant application or RFP.
- PI in Word (92 KB) | PI in .pdf (155 KB)
- Request to Increase Indirect Cost Rate
- Not-for-profit agencies may request an increased indirect cost rate by submitting this form to Grants Finance. Please contact Grants Finance for a copy of the form.