Rate Setting Unit
The Rate Setting Unit establishes special education tuition rates for approved programs educating students with disabilities ages 3 to 21 years old who have been enrolled pursuant to articles 81 and 89 of the Education Law. Approved program providers may be private school providers, special act school districts, BOCES, state supported programs, or public school summer school age and preschool programs.
- Calendar Year 2016 CFR transmittal letter, manual, forms and appendices are now posted.
- 2015-16 SA-111 Boces transmittal letter and instructions are posted .
- 2016-17 Special Act Interim Rates are now posted.
- 2016-17 Teacher Certification Grant budget forms are available under Grants. Forms are due November 2, 2016.
- Training dates for the completion of the 2016 CFR are posted. See training/CFR for details and online registration.
- The 2016-17 school age and preschool methodology letters have been posted .
- 2016-17 School Age and Preschool (Centerbased and Integrated) Program Interim Rates are now posted 8/23/2016.
- Updated related service schedules for 2015-16 public school reporting .
- 2016-17 Reimbursable Cost Manual and crosswalk of changes has been posted.
- 2015-16 CFR Manual, Appendices and Forms are now posted.
- 2015-16 CFR Reporting and Claiming transmittal letter has been posted. A summary of notable changes has been provided in the letter. Manual and forms will be posted in the near future.
- 2015-16 Teacher Certification Grant Final Expenditure Reports are due August 1, 2016. See Grants to download reports.