Rate Setting Unit
The Rate Setting Unit establishes special education tuition rates for approved programs educating students with disabilities ages 3 to 21 years old who have been enrolled pursuant to articles 81 and 89 of the Education Law. Approved program providers may be private school providers, special act school districts, BOCES, state supported programs, or public school summer school age and preschool programs.
- Independent CPA registration for security codes is now available, see"Register" in table on right side of page. On-line CFR training videos are also available in the training section.
- Annual Consolidated Fiscal Report Training for Special Education Providers - See training link or go directly to department memo.
- July 2013 RCM Edition Proposal Posted (Draft Version), includes powerpoint of changes in PDF.
Security Exception Error as Result of JAVA Update - See Announcements
- CFR Training sessions will be held in November for Calendar Year 2013 filers. Please see training/CFR to register.
- Dormitory Authority 2013-14 Part I Tuition Rates Posted
- 2013-14 Teacher Certification Grant budget forms are posted under grants.
- The 2013-14 Methodology Letter and Attachments have been posted.
- Please see announcement from NYC Deputy Auditor General Marlene Malamy. See Announcements/Memos page.
- 2012-13 Fiscal Year (July to June) CFR Forms Available
- 2012-13 Methodology Letter Now Available
- 2012-13 CFR Training materials available for download at Training/CFR.
- Online registration for 2012-13 CFR training June 5-6, 2013 is now closed. See Training/CFR for details on a waiting list.
- 2012-13 Teacher Certification Grant final reports are available, due to RSU Aug 1, 2013.