Rate Setting Unit
The Rate Setting Unit establishes special education tuition rates for approved programs educating students with disabilities ages 3 to 21 years old who have been enrolled pursuant to articles 81 and 89 of the Education Law. Approved program providers may be private school providers, special act school districts, BOCES, state supported programs, or public school summer school age and preschool programs.
- The July to June 2014-15 CFR Forms have been posted.
- The July to June 2014-15 CFR transmittal letter, manual and appendices have been posted.
- The Proposed SEIS 2015-16 Methodology powerpoint presentation is available under Rates & Methodology.
- 2014-15 Teacher Certification Grant Final Expenditure Report forms are due August 3, 2015. See Grants page to download forms.
- 2014-15 CFR Training to be held during June 2015 in NYC. See Training/CFR for dates & on-line registration.
- Q&A page has been updated to the training pages.
- A report containing the results of a study on Preschool Tuition Reimbursement is now available under Announcements.
- A Q&A page has been added to the training pages.
- Calendar Year 2014 CFR Transmittal Letter, Manual, Appendices and forms have been posted
- 2014-15 Interim Tuition Rates Posted for Timely Calendar Year Filers
- 2014-15 Reimbursable Cost Manual (RCM) Posted
- SED Email addresses changed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2014-15 Teacher Certification Grant budget application forms are available under Grants menu.
- A link has been added to online training for users to see if they have been successfully credited for viewing the training modules. Go to Training on left border.
- Calendar Year 2014 CFR Training to be held in Oct/Nov. See Training/CFR for dates/locations & on-line registration.
- 2014-15 Preschool and School Age Tuition Methodology memos are published (link).
- SEDFIN (EFRT) Presentation Client has been converted to an ASP.NET web interface that doesn't rely on Java. This new version should be compatible with the most recent versions of all major browsers, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. This change has necessitated a new web address: