STAC Online System
The STAC and Special Aids Unit processes over 200,000 reimbursement requests each year. This system is now online and can be accessed by representatives from school districts, municipalities, and special education providers. Authorized representatives from school districts and municipalities can access the system to submit placement records and update programs . Providers can access the system to view placement approval information and update their approved programs. Doing so saves a great deal of time and paper processing, and expedites reimbursement to the school district or municipality.
Included on this page are links to:
- Request for Access Form 44 kb (to request a STAC User ID and password)
- Request for Addition to Drop Down Menu Form 329 kb (fax completed forms to 518-402-5047)
- EFRT prerequisites for initial access to the online system
- Online instructions for navigating the system, and
- a direct link to EFRT online system - efrt.nysed.gov/efrt